Click on Picture for my information!

Thursday, February 7, 2013

2 New lines , Launch today!!!


Woo Hoo

Launch Day!!!

2 Lines are being launched today!




Super cute collection!

Betty: sweet, the girl next door.

Veronica: Not so sweet, the girl you wished lived next door.
tee hee

Check it out.
in stores today Feb 7th
limited edition.





I Love her makeup!!

I am so Happy that she will now be selling her line in her store, and on line!!!

Gorgeous colors!

Here is a video i did last year.
you can see the colors, and swatches live.
check it out.


I love the entire line.
i have added a few things since
 this video.

The Primer
single blushes
glitter eyeliners
eye shadow duos.

I have been over the
 moon with all
of her products!!!!

Have fun Makeup dolls!!!

oxooxox,
Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment