Click on Picture for my information!

Monday, May 20, 2013

Summer Sunscreens!


Its almost summer....


Hope you are all
Eating healthy
&
Working out

Plus changing up your
SPF Routines.

These are a few
 of my Favorite 
summer products!

Sunscreens:

to cover tattoos

Under makeup

Love this one.
it doesn't break me out.
I love this one , not only for spf. But it has bronzers built into it. 
you look "tan" with out the damage.

The entire Austalian Gold
line is really good

I also like the
Banana Boat line up



Also
all of the Coppertone


sunscreens are really great.

I also LOVE the 
Neutrogena Line up


Just remember to apply sunscreen
before you go out.
also to 
re-apply often!!!

also don't forget 
your lips!

These are my families
favorite lip spf's

also....
Nose and ears!


Be safe
and have a
Fantastic Summer!!!

Next up...
Self Tanners & Bronzers!

oxoox,
Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment